Friday, January 4, 2013

everything forever

Its that time of year again.  NYFW is approaching.  I have my equipment reserved and my credentials confirmed.  FW is always my favorite season since I am into darker colour palates and layering but there were some highlights from last season and now that they are finally available for purchase I am reminded of some highlights from last season (well this season unless you are in the fashion industry).

Katie Gallagher is always a favorite and I look forward to her presentations.  SS13 she covered the runway with white sand and clothed the models is high cut swimsuits and white snake heels.  Both of her collaboration pieces really stood out to me.  one was the ear cuffs and the other is this belt she designed in collaboration with Francis Bitonti, the everything forever belt.







No comments:

Post a Comment